Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tickled ...pink?

I don't often wear pink, it's rare for me to find a pink I like that looks good on me. So I was pleasantly surprised by this one. I got it out of Wet 'n Wild's summer nail pail. It's got one of those silly TV show names - How I Met Your Magenta - but I'll forgive the silly name for the pretty color. 3 coats, gold shimmer that shows in the bottle but not much on the nail. The accent nails are Caitlin, stamping is China Glaze Sci-Fi and Emotion, using Bundle Monster plate 206.



I really like Bundle Monster's new set, but even though the full nail designs are bigger, I still have to double-stamp my thumbs. This design was a bit hard to line up, but I'll get better at it.


Here's one at an oblique angle, to show how it changes as it's shifted around. This one was definitely fun to look at, though not as distracting as a good duochrome! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment