Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Danni

I like my Zoyas... they always surprise me by being just a bit more than I expect from looking at the bottle. It's nice to put on a polish, and instead of trying to achieve 'bottle color' you find you have something even nicer! So yay, Zoya!


My camera seems to like to add blue to things, Danni is a bit pinker than this, but trying to color-correct for minor color shifts seems silly when everyone looking at these has different monitor settings anyway! For the stamping, I used Bundle Monster # 224 with China Glaze Sci Fi, and the centers of the flowers are Zoya Robin & Kotori, a nameless iridescent green Funky Fingers, and OPI Take the Stage. I was quite happy with this manicure!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I am a sucker for purples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I also get sucked in by purple - 2 out of the 3 Zoyas I got in their last sale were purple! ^_^

    ReplyDelete