Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day!

Hey, 2 posts in the same day! Well, there was sunshine, and I thought posting this the week after I wore it might be a bit silly, so I hustled & took pics, and am posting quick before going out!


So here's my first 4th of July manicure, also my first successful tape mani! I used Nfu Oh 61 (squee!), NYC Madison Ave (very sheer, 4 coats & still VNL, but a pretty red), China Glaze Frostbite, and OPI DS Fantasy. Stamping was with Nfu Oh 61 & Bundle Monster plates 05, 14, & 21. My camera freaked out a bit at all of the holo, I could only get indirect shots - all of the direct ones caused flare lines or everything washed out and it wouldn't focus. Here's a kind of blurry one that shows the holo a bit better:



And one more, with props!


Happy 4th!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite are the stars! I don't know if I could bring myself to use my 61 to stamp with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really like stamping with holo polishes, I just try to be careful how much I use. Though actually, it's my China Glaze holo's that I'm super-economical with. ^_^

    ReplyDelete