Thursday, August 18, 2011

I had guests!

Wow, time flies when you're on vacation! Two of my nieces & my nephew came to stay last weekend, and the girls and I played with polish, naturally! Here are Charlene's nails:


She painted all her nails with Wet n Wild Rain Check, which was pretty sheer, it took several coats for her to get it opaque, but it's quite a pretty color. Then I got out the dotting tools and a ton of polishes, and flowers were born! I didn't get pics of her toesies, but she had fun doodling on them with one of my purple nail art pens.

And here are Ciara's colorful paws:

The orange hand is Zoya Tanzy over Orly Old School Orange, decorated with assorted nail art pens & stripers. The purple hand is 2 coats of Milani Purple Gleam, also striped to within an inch of its life.

After we finished up their nails, Charlene did mine!


The grey with blue flash on my left hand is Zoya Akyra, and the right hand is Sally Hansen Teal Steel. They're both fairly sheer - the nail line was less apparent in real life, but the flash on the camera really brought it out. Of course, it also brings out how shiny and glowy these polishes are. I'll probably layer them when I wear them again.

Charlene took to dotting like a duck to water, I'm really loving the double-petal flowers she did on my thumbs! Here's a couple more pics:



1 comment: