Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ellipsis

This was fairly simple, as nail art goes. A pretty, sparkly polish and dots. Since Jesse's Girl - Confetti is so sheer, I used a coat of Color Club's Pucci-licious as a base. The dots are Petites - Daze, and Orly - Space Cadet. Daze stood out a bit more in person than these pics capture...


 There was a fair amount of color-shifting going on, though I think my eyes were seeing more of it than my camera could register.


This one's blurry, but caught more of the colors:



I tried color-correcting some of the pictures, since my camera likes to add blue to purples, but it made my hands look just too weird - here's a corrected one with just the polishes.


(and yes, that's my lilac sweater being used as a background!)

1 comment:

  1. I really like your color choices! cute a funky design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete